Practice Nurse - Exeter | Zoek UK | 9dea69
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Practice Nurse - Surgery in Devon
Exeter, Devon, England
£24 - 30 per hour
Contract (Part time)
I am representing a GP surgery in Devon that is looking for an experienced Practice Nurse to join them on a locum basis, with the oppurtunity to be ongoing.
About the Role:
- Typical responsibilities include Immunisations, Vaccinations, Cytology, ECG's and Long-term condition management
- Based in Devon
- ASAP Start
- Full and Part-time hours available
- Shifts between 8:30am - 6:30pm
- EMIS web
- £24-30 P/H, negotiable DOE
- Onsite Parking
- Ongoing contract
About the Individual:
- Practice nursing experience necessary - Minimum of 1 year in GP Practice
At Hunter, we have built a strong reputation for success through our comprehensive understanding of the clients that we work with and the individuals that we represent. Company benefits include but not limited to:
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide
- As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies
- Market knowledge, advice, and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD
- As part of the Hunter AHP network, you receive a welcome pack, polo shirt, book, and badge
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply via this advert, or please call Jessica at Hunter AHP on#########
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent referral scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...