HGV Class 1 Driver Nights - Crewe
Whitchurch, Shropshire, England
£33,488.00 to £38,488.00 per year
Unspecified (Full time)
*About the role*
All the magic is done at night by our Night team in Crewe, and we need Class 1 Trunk Drivers to trunk goods during the small hours to depots across the UK.
We’ve got a £1000 bonus to welcome those joining the team, just in time for Christmas 2021. Being a Class 1 driver for AO, you’ll also get other great benefits, discounts, and cash plans, so there will always be something to smile about!
We have two shift options available:
Option 1 - £33,488 per year - 4 on 4 off - 12 hour shifts
Option 2 - £38730 per year - Monday to Friday - hours a week
Both options have a start time between (10 pm and midnight)
*Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing*
We’ll provide you with all the training to deliver a second-to-none service and make sure the goods are delivered in pristine condition at AO speed.
We also offer Digital Tachograph Card renewal so that you’re compliant with drivers hours whilst at work.
*A Few Things About You*
* You must hold an HGV Class 1 Driver (C+E) & driving licence as well as a current and Valid driver CPC card.
* You’ve got no more than 6 penalty points. (No IN DR or DD codes)
* You’ve got a Digital Tachograph card to keep track of your driving when at work.
* You’ve got good communication skills and are a team player.
*Why Choose AO: *
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.
We’ve designed our benefits to cover everything from big moments to little helps.
* 25 days holiday (Excluding bank holidays)
* At least 5% contribution pension scheme\
* Dedicated wellness initiatives that support your wellbeing, ranging from our 24hr employee assistance programme to subsidised gym membership.
* Simply Health cash plan, which can help you save towards both medical and dental care.
* Exciting bonus scheme in place for all AO employees. If AO does well over the next five years, our people could be in line for a lump sum equivalent to a year and a half's salary.
\ Discount on AO products
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £33,-£38, per year
* Class 1 (C+E) (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations