Financial Accountant - London | Zoek UK
London, Greater London, England
£48000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
Robert Half Financial Services are currently working with an Asset Management firm, helping them source a Financial Accountant for a 6 month assignment.
The successful candidate must be a qualified accountant and be experience working in a similar role within an international company.
The Financial Accountant will work alongside the Financial Controller, producing the monthly and quarterly reports. As Financial Accountant you shall support the Financial Control function, this will include performing reconciliations, cost and income analysis and GL postings. The Financial Accountant will be responsible for the production of some daily product control reports.
- Assist with month-end close process working with the financial controller and colleagues to ensure all entries required are posted into the accounting system;
- Produce monthly balance sheet and income statement GL code reconciliations
- Assist with the Group consolidation process
- Assist with all statutory audits and interim reviews
- Assists the financial Controller in budget and forecast reports and requests
- Produce VAT reconciliations
- Assist with Corporation Tax return
- Assist with internal and external audits
To qualify for this Financial Accounting position candidates must:
- Be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Have exposure to IFRS and local GAAP
- Be experienced producing financial statements
- Be experienced working as part of an international group
- Experience working on a system change project would be beneficial
This International Asset Management firm offers a highly diversified range of investments. They have total assets of over $5 billion and more than 2000 employees.
Salary & Benefits
£48,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
Location: central London
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: ######
Posted 35 days ago