Truro, Cornwall, England
£9.30 - £9.42/hour
Contract (Full time)
Our local authority client is looking for an experienced Administrators to commence in temporary assignments with them as soon as possible. You will be based in offices in central Truro and will be providing efficient support services including secretarial and administrative assistance.
There is the opportunity where possible to work from home, if so IT equipment will be supplied but you will need to have sufficient broadband in place.
* £ to £ ph
* Weekly pay
* Holiday pay on top
* Friendly team environment
* Initially three months work but could lead to longer term employment
* On site parking
* To monitor, review and improve processes, systems and practices to ensure the principal officers perform successfully and optimise efficiencies
* To communicate effectively with members of the public and colleagues in a clear and concise manner, taking into account the particular circumstances
* Provide administrative support to ensure efficient running of the Service
* Manage the filing and storage of all electronic and paper files in line with best data management practice, to ensure efficient and effective record keeping.
* Will be experienced in using Microsoft office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, with good keyboard skills
* Be able to organise and co-ordinate events and meetings
* Have ability to research, analyse and report information
* An understanding of how local government works would be preferable but not essential.
If you are available for an immediate start, please submit your CV