Concierge at Barton Mews Apartments 14 hrs p/w | Zoek
Concierge at Barton Mews Apartments 14 hrs p/w
DE13 8LT, Barton under Needwood
£8.33 - £8.33
Permanent (Full time)
Shaw Healthcare are recruiting a concierge to join our extra care scheme comprising of 35 apartments in the village of Barton Under Needwood.
Concierge are a key point of contact with excellent communication skills, delivering the highest standards of customer service to our residents and guests, and promoting equality & diversity in line with our care principles of 'wellness, happiness, and kindness'.
Essential Skills & Duties of a Concierge:
In order to facilitate multi-skilling for this post, it is likely that the job holder will be called on to carry out the following duties:
- Maintain effective communication with Care Staff, Service Users and visitors, and respond to the needs of Service Users.
- To welcome and be courteous to all visitors to the Service.
- Check safety and security of home as Resident is arriving and leaving
- Assistance with shopping lists and shopping porterage
- Assistance in using restaurant and obtaining cooked meals and light refreshments.
- Room Service
- Assist with arranging Taxi’s, delivery of newspapers and post
- Provide sufficient supplies of clean crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils for each meal service.
- Support with personal laundry/removal of domestic waste
You may be required to undertake any other duties as requested by your Manager.
We do not ask for any formal qualifications or experience of working as a Concierge, although having previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage. You will be at the very heart of our industry, so you are expected to be reliable, dependable and committed to make a difference to our service.
As the role involves working with vulnerable people, your employment will be subject to appropriate pre-employment checks including referencing and Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Posted 18 days ago