Project Manager - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
40000.0000 - 60000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Project Manager (Residential - Basements/Groundworks/Conversions)
£40,000 - £60,000 + Car
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a expanding and growing company where the company offers a clear path of progression and offer other benefits for the right individual.
This close knit company prides itself on its exceptional service and through innovation and customer satisfaction they have amassed a large and varied clientele that has left them unaffected by the current pandemic.
The Company now requires a Project Manager to provide their knowledge in their discipline to help drive the company forwards. The candidate must have previous experience with Basement conversions, Ground works or RC framework (all 3 a bonus). The right candidate must be a good communicator, present well and have a good record of quality. The candidate will be managing multiple sites and should have at least 5 years+ experience in delivering projects, from start to finish, within the residential field (basements, conversions & refurbs). The right candidate must be able proficient in programming, have good client facing skills and have main contractor experience with super prime residential projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career in a company that you will add to the future successes of the business.
About the role:
The role of the Project Manager will involve:
- Making sure projects are completed successfully - start to finish.
- helping to deliver multiple projects, up to 5 at one time
- Manage and ensure labourers, sub-contractors are doing what is expected of them,
- Working to deadlines to ensure work is completed successfully and on time
We are looking for someone with the below skills & experience:
- Project Manager with at least 5 years' experience in the role
- Must be proficient in programming and have good client facing skills
- Experience on Residential projects is essential - Basements, conversions, RC Framework
- Ambitious and driven individual looking to grow with a an already successful company
If you feel like this is you, please apply online or send a to
The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply.