Support Worker | Zoek
£8.25 - 8.50 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
£8.25 - £8.50 p/h
Are you a Support Worker with experience supporting people with domestic chores, building life skills and supporting people to do what they want to do in the community? This could be supporting them to go shopping, go to the pub or even go on holiday!
If you do this could be great opportunity for you. We are working in partnership with a not-for-profit organisation in York who challenges the stereotypes around disability. We are working together to hire Support Workers who have a person-centered approach in their care and support style and are passionate and committed to their role. This role will involve a mixture of day shifts, night shifts on both weekdays and weekends that you will be required to be able to work.
We are very keen to ensure that all AJ Support Workers are fully trained and therefore offer great training to ensure you have all the skills and knowledge needed to provide the best care and support possible. We ask for the same commitment from you and will require you to complete all the necessary training which will be provided free of charge.
Your new rewarding role also comes with many other added benefits, such as:
- You will join a very supportive team
- Accurate, transparent and always on time pay
- Upskill yourself by taking advantage of the free training available
- Free Enhanced DBS Check
- Be part of an exceptional team
This position is advertised on a temporary to permanent basis where by you will complete a 12-week period with the support of AJ Recruitment, resulting in a permanent position and transferring to our client at the end of the 12 weeks whereby you will be working to a set roster, however there is often the opportunity to work overtime.
The advantages of taking the Temp to Perm route:
- Support System - We are fully available through the whole Temp to Perm process to help guide and support you and ensure your start to your new role runs as smoothly as possible and you will have a dedicated consultant to support you throughout.
- Foot in the door - Starting with the company on a Temp to Perm contract can be a great way to get your foot in the door. Especially if you are new into the care sector, this route is a great way to get started by trusting our recommendation for you.
- Matching - As a company we have worked in this sector for many years, we pride ourselves on fully understanding the market which will greatly benefit you as we will be able to find you a role to suit you perfectly.
- Only the Best - We only work with the best clients in the market who appreciate, nurture, invest in and look after their staff, so by taking this route you will be guaranteed a position in a company where you are a valued member of the team.
- Interview Prep - You will receive help to prepare you for your interview with the client which will give you the best chance of securing the position.
If you think you have the right skills and personal values to support people to live independent lives, we would love to hear from you. Simply apply here by submitting your CV detailing your previous experience or call#########
Posted 30 days ago