Primary Teacher - Derby | Zoek UK | a09c0b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Are you an engaging and inspiring Primary Teacher?
Could you teach a lively and energetic class?
Are you able to build great pupil-teacher relationships?
We are seeking a passionate Primary Teacher to join a vibrant and colourful school in the Derbyshire. The ideal candidate will hold a UK Qualified Teacher Status and have a strong understanding of the UK curriculum.
The role will best suit candidates looking to start in October. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
Creating an exciting learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
Liaising with colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
Supporting and following the schools policies and improvement plan
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
- Able to make an impression on both us and our client
- Experience working with KS1 and KS2 pupils
- A drive to inspire the next generation
- Creative, proactive and enthusiastic within your teaching style
- Onsite parking
- Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
- Free training provided, both online and on-site
- Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
- Regular pay via PAYE, not an umbrella company
- Access to hundreds of discounts at major retailers through our app
- Chance to receive £300* if you refer a friend
Interested in this role?
Click 'Apply' today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Randstad Education in Leicestershire, please contact Jess Turner on or