Key Stage 1 Teacher | Zoek
Key Stage 1 Teacher
Sheerness, Kent, England
£18k - 39.5k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Year 1 Primary School Teacher
Key Stage 1
Job Title:Class Teacher
Salary:GBP18,000 - GBP40,000 (MPS/UPS)
Benefits:Striving work culture, Competitive Salary, A vibrant Community, Supportive classroom staff.
- Planning teaching and learning medium term and in the short term.
- Using previous assessment effectively when planning future learning and planning assessment alongside learning
- Setting clear learning objectives and success criteria for all lessons.
- Setting challenging targets for all groups of learners and for individuals.
- Using methods appropriate to the learners being taught.
- Managing behaviour positively and achieving high standards of discipline.
- Using resources effectively.
- Using time well to maximise teaching and learning opportunities.
Teaching Personnel can offer:
- Your own specialist Recruitment Consultant, who is committed to supporting you during your journey with Teaching Personnel
- Competitive weekly pay; based on qualification, experience and role requirements, paid directly through PAYE
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Access to your own personal online portal, complete with an interactive online diary so that you can manage your bookings and availability
- Access to our CPD Academy, with FREE and subsidised training courses, including a large variety of online training as well as regular Team Teach and Moving & Handling training days
The CPD Academy is an online portal where you can browse and book the most relevant up to date CPD courses available. It also has a number of other tools outlined below that are designed to support your professional development and make working through Teaching Personnel a rewarding and enjoyable experience.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 7 days ago