Learning Support Assistant | Zoek
Learning Support Assistant
Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England
£9.20 - 10.50 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
Learning Support Assistant
£9.20 - £10.50 per hour
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: At least 3 months relevant classroom experience or transferrable experience working with individuals with SEND
Contract Dates: N/A this is a temporary supply role
Vision for Education are looking for enthusiastic and experienced Learning Support Assistants, who can support our SEND students in the classroom! We are looking for TA's who can commit to roles in schools on both day to day and long-term basis.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team, you will work closely with the SEND Teacher to deliver the best possible care and support for the students. You will be working with students with additional support needs, both on a 1:1 basis and in group settings.
We're looking for Learning Support Assistants who have had a range of direct experience working in an educational setting and have a passion for teaching young people with learning difficulties and/or disabilities.
The school / setting
All of our SEND schools and settings are passionate about providing the best quality of education, care and specialist support for all their pupils and put them at the centre of everything they do. It is important that this is at the forefront of your values also.
To be considered for the position of Learning Support Assistant you will:
- Have experience supporting children and young adults with a range of different learning needs and abilities and related behaviours that may challenge.
- Ideally have your own vehicle or close links to public transport
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team, have a nurturing and caring nature and a genuine desire to make a difference
- Team Teach is highly desirable
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- FREE CPD to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350
- Regular social events £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
If you are a qualified Learning Support Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield Branch on#########
Posted 9 days ago