Housing Assets Team Manager | Zoek
Housing Assets Team Manager
£35 per hour
Contract (Full time)
Housing Assets Team Manager required for a fantastic contract based in Coalville
- Delivery - of capital programme and associated revenue projects, together with Asset Management Strategy action plan.
- Data - review of stock condition information and forward programming of works to the Housing stock
- Compliance - review of current arrangements and implementation of remedial action if required.
- To develop and implement relevant strategies to maximise the value and potential value of current and future assets taking account of a range of factors including supply and demand;
- To oversee and develop investment options appraisals and ensure these are considered as part of the overall strategic direction;
- *T*o develop and implement the strategic direction of the services to exploit markets and develop new business opportunities to expand income and the local footprint;
- To drive innovation and the consideration of non-traditional solutions that increase quality and value;
- To oversee the maintenance of accurate and up to date asset registers and stock condition profiles and use these to inform the strategic direction;
- To play a key role in supporting the development and maintenance of the HRA Business Plan and to ensure the effective management of service budgets, ensuring value for money is delivered across all services and contracts;
- Significant experience and a proven track record of successfully operating at senior level, leading the delivery of high quality, customer-focused asset management and property maintenance services that deliver quality outcomes for customers, tenants, and communities.
- Experience of successfully leading, managing and motivating staff.
- Proven ability to successfully develop and implement complex policies and strategies.
- Strong commercial property management skills and an understanding of external markets and potential business opportunities, including all elements of procurement and contract management.
- Ability to manage, interpret and interrogate complex financial and statistical data
- Commercial property management skills
- Project and budget management skills
- Relevant Asset Management experience at a senior level
- Staff management experience
- Locum Contract
- Inside IR35
If interested please call Jack on######### or email #########
Posted 5 days ago