Accountant | Zoek
Lytham St Annes, Lytham Saint Annes, UK
£30 - £32 per hour
Contract (Full time)
A well respected Engineering organisation is currently experiencing an ongoing period of growth and success. Due to an ever increasing workload, they are currently looking to recruit an accountant to join their dedicated team of financial professionals.
The role is based on the fylde coast, Lancashire and is for an initial 5 month duration. There is a rate of £32LTD Per Hour on offer for the successful candidate. Please find the description below:
An opportunity has arisen for a well motivated individual to work within my clients financial accounting team:
Key responsibilities are:
- General financial accounting tasks - covering Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable transactions
- Production of financial information to support business and functional reviews
- Support to month end process ensuring timely and accurate posting of financial information
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Support to the weekly cash forecasting processes,
We are looking for a numerate, well organised individual with a keen attention to detail to provide additional support to the Senior Accountant leading the Operational Financial Accounts team.
The successful candidate will be required to perform tasks suitable to the internal level of this role. The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following:
'- Undertake the financial accounting transactions for the CAS Accounts Payable module including processing of payment runs and updates to payment plans
- Support all Accounts Receivable activities within team including reconciliations and review
- Ensure all transactions are processed in a timely manner respecting period end cut offs and other key dates (ie payment run dates, Eurofighter deadlines etc)
- Manage the provision of financial transaction processing that is accurate, efficient and in accordance with control requirements including ensuring that relevant approvals are obtained for all transactions. |
Simply click on the apply button now!
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Posted 12 days ago