Supply Teacher | Zoek
Derbyshire Dales - This Area Only
£90 - 140 per day
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting opportunity has arrived to support Secondary School teaching across a Multi Academy Trust.
As the sickness period increases, the schools within this MAT in Derby want continuity and consistency for their pupils to prevent disruption on a daily basis. This will mean that a more interactive and engaging lesson is had for all students.
All the Secondary Schools within this MAT are located in the Derby area, the furthest being a 30 minute drive from the centre.
Details of the role:
- Start ASAP
- Covering sickness, meetings and courses where needed
- Full time work available (If you can cover across all of the MAT)
- Teachers from all specialisms required. Especially Teachers with experience teaching English, Science, Maths and Physical Education
Requirements for the role:
- Flexible, reliable and punctual
- Available to work Mon – Fri 08:30 – 15:30
- Own transport is desirable but not essential
- Available from January onwards
- QTS – This role would also suit a NQT
Here’s why you should work through Teaching Personnel:
- Exclusive bookings from schools who only book through us
- Care and support throughout every booking – making sure you enjoyed your day and what we can do if you didn’t
- Continuous new opportunities throughout SEN, Secondary and Primary – gaining new experience in different areas of education
- Continuous professional development – exclusive training on courses like Team-Teach, Pedagogy, SEN 1/2/3, Behaviour Management and lots more
- Being paid via PAYE – we do not use umbrella companies to process your payment
- Recommend a Friend scheme with GBP50 for every successful application – this has no limit the more people you refer the more money you earn
- If you require a DBS we charge the standard cost of just GBP40 – no admin fees and we accept other child workforce DBS’s if they are on the Update service
Earn from GBP100 per day dependent on your experience. Teaching Personnel offer WEEKLY PAY and do not use Umbrella companies to process your payment.
Teaching Personnel is the UKs leading education recruitment agency that can offer you CPD training, competitive rates of pay and invaluable experience for future teaching positions.
Please apply below with an up to date CV today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 19 days ago