Market Research Analyst | Zoek
Market Research Analyst
London, Greater London, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for a market research analyst to join a leading engineering firm based in Central London.
My client works to develop safe, sustainable and efficient solutions to help shape a better world. They engineer and innovate products to integrate seamlessly within the modern built environment.
From improving plumbing and heating performance through to syncing smart homes and transforming the delivery of liquid, air and data, they shape a better world for millions of people around the globe.
The key responsibilities are included but not limited to:
- Create and manage a customer working group across Europe to gain feedback on the market.
- Analyse potential new products, and compare competitor products
- Gather and analyse market intelligence from internal and external sources
- Identify and analyse potential new market segments and products
- Deliver quarterly market analysis reports
- Create competitor comparisons to our products and services highlighting value areas
- Gather information, including sales analysis, pricing, routes to market, and marketing output
- Present the ROI of campaigns
- Responsible for presentation of monthly marketing KPIs
- Present email campaign results, social media, metrics etc
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:-
- Bachelors degree in Market Research or related
- Previous experience in a market research and analysis role.
- Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficients.
A competitive salary and package
Posted 9 days ago