IT Support Administrator | Zoek
IT Support Administrator
Permanent (Full time)
A well-established charity organisation based in Huntingdon is looking to recruit an IT Support Administrator. You will be working within a small team and your main responsibility will be to help manage the helpdesk queries for internal staff. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to progress and grow their skills. The team will support you throughout and are keen to help you develop into a knowledgeable IT professional.
• Provide technical support via phone, email and face-to-face.
• Always provide great customer service when attending to all queries.
• Use of Active Directory for account administration.
• Supporting staff Office 365 accounts.
• Dealing with hardware fixes including getting involved with networks, servers etc.
• Provide support to Citrix users.
• Work well and closely with third party suppliers and contractors to ensure functionality of IT systems.
What skills do you need?
• Previous experience in a similar type of role including experience in Active Directory, Office 365 etc.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Experience supporting a telephone system.
This is an amazing opportunity for some who is keen to learn and wants to gain a rounded technical knowledge. They are looking for someone who is able to ask questions and work off their own initiative. If you're passionate about IT and want to get into a supportive, technical environment, this could be the ideal role for you.
For more information, please contact Jenny in our Cambridge office.
Posted 15 days ago