Data Analytics Manager
West London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum
DATA ANALYTICS MANAGER
£60,000£80,000 + BENEFITS
This role offers the opportunity to work in a startup organisation who owns a number of leading transport companies. They are currently growing out their analytics function and looking for an analytics manager to come on board and build out the analytics function. Taking on the data warehouse, reporting, insight and predictive models.
As a Data Analytics Manager, you will be building out an analytics function from the ground up. Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Creating and building the data warehouse and reporting
- Developing insights and recommendations to the overall business
- Building predictive models built in Python
- Build out the team and be fully involved with the hiring process
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful Data Analytics Manager will have:
- Expertise in using modern data tools such as SQL, Python, R etc.
- A result driven and focused individual.
- Experience leading a team on analysts/ data specialists.
- Experience in visualisation tools such as; power BI and Tableau.
- Experience building a data warehouse
- Educated to a degree level or above in a STEM subject.
- A salary of £60,000£80,000
- Comprehensive bonus and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Lydia via the apply link on this page.
Posted 30 days ago