Waking Night Support Worker | Zoek
Waking Night Support Worker
Kilbirnie, North Ayrshire, Scotland
£17,409 - 24,000 per year
Permanent (Full time)
Aspire Scotland, part of the Priory Group, provides a unique community-based, living and learning environment in support of some of the most vulnerable children and young people in the country. The Aspire team assists young people aged 8 to 18 years to be fully included within the local community and ensures they have the capacity to prosper beyond Aspire Scotland in the wider post-school world.
Our specialist children's home in Kilbirnie are seeking full time permanent Night Residential Support Workers to join their team. You will need to develop positive relationships with our young people and support them in their daily practices as they work towards positive outcomes.
As a night residential support worker your duties will include assisting the GIRFEC Senior Practitioners and Residential Services Manager in the care planning process and in achieving our high quality standards. You will ensure that your practice complies with policy and procedure and are in line with regulatory, statutory and compliance requirements and meet quality standards.
You will work 40 hours a week. 12 hour shifts , 7 days over 14.
- As a night residential support worker you must have:
- A current UK driving licence
- Be working towards or completion of HNC Social Care / SVQ 3 which is a minimum requirement
- Successful candidates will be required to register with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC)
- Successful candidates will receive a generous package and excellent training and development opportunities.
- We are keen to hear from those who are passionate about making a difference for young people and have, or are working towards the attainment of, the relevant qualifications and registrations.
For more information please contact our recruitment team on#########
The successful candidates will be required to apply for a PVG from Disclosure Scotland. Further information can be obtained from www.disclosurescotland.co.uk . We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check.
Posted 18 days ago