Business Analyst | Zoek
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£475 - £476 per day
4 Months Initially contracted to 28th February pending IR35 legislation
5 Days Per Week - may reduce to 3 Days for Periods
£475 Per Day
Business Analysis as a Service (BAaaS) is a solution for planning, managing and deploying the right people skills, at the right time, on the right projects.
Stoneseed's multi award winning business provides access to a wide portfolio of project skills, made available against your demand schedule. From a single Business Analyst for a few days, right through to a large team of fully utilised project professionals Stoneseed provide a range of project resources from PMs, to BAs and Virtual PMO.
- Maintaining and creating process flow diagrams, business requirements, project documentation.
- Product Owner / Commercial Experience.
- Requirements gathering, "As is" and "To Be"
- Undertake process and functional efficiency reviews and provides recommendations for improvement
- Define and manage business and systems requirements
- Define original scope, and manage subsequent changes to scope and ensure correct level of challenge to the business's requirements
- Produce progress reports
- Undertake review (health-check) and process reviews
- Support the design, test and implementation of new processes and systems requirements
- Running one to one client interviews and workshops
- Familiar with Techniques such as Agile, Lean, SDLC, Kanban
The Next Steps
- 60 Seconds to Apply
- Skype Interview
- Face to Face Interview & Online Exercise
This role is exclusive to Access Talent. Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the permanent, contract and interim market.
Access Talent Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following Privacy Notice carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. www.accesstalent.co.uk / privacy-notice
Posted 18 days ago