Project Engineer (NPI) | Zoek
Project Engineer (NPI)
Oxfordshire - This Area Only
Flexible Working + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Project Engineer (NPI)**Oxfordshire**Excellent Salaries + 37.5 Hours + Flexible working hours
A state-of-the-art manufacturing company in the Oxfordshire region is expanding throughout 2019. As part of their growth, they require the skills of an additional Project Engineer to take ownership for the introduction of new injection mould tooling and related ancillary equipment into production.
As a Project Engineer, you'll be:
- Responsible for the day to day management of the introduction of tooling and related ancillary equipment.
- Working closely with Tooling & Validation Engineers, you'll ensure that all activities required to be undertaken during the introduction of new tooling are completed within timeframe & budget.
- Participate in DFM, Tool Strategy, Quotation Requests, Tool Trials, Validation & Tool Transfers.
- Completing all relevant documentation and risk assessments to support the procurement of tooling including validation documentations.
- Generating and maintaining project plans for each tool.
Your knowledge & experience:
- Understanding and experience of NPI processes.
- Experience of writing technical reports and project plans.
- Significant practical experience in a technical project role.
- Ability to interpret 2D & 3D drawings.
- Regulated environment experience (Desirable).
- Experience of various types of tooling and hot runner systems (Desirable).
- Experience of working in a hi-volume injection moulding environment (Desirable).
The CompanyThis is a great opportunity for a Project Engineer to join an ambitious manufacturing organisation who have committed their future to the UK. You'll be part of a growing business that employs and ethos of continuous improvement for their employees and the wider organisation.
In return, you'll be offered a competitive salary, flexible working, up to 15% pension and many other lifestyle and family benefits.
Interviews will be taking place immediately, so please apply
If you feel this Project Engineer role is suited to somebody that you know, then JAM operates a referral scheme. You can earn £200 in vouchers following the successful placement of any candidate you refer to us.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Posted 6 days ago