SEN TA (ASD experience) Maidenhead - Maidenhead | Zoek UK | a2549d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
SEN TA (ASD experience) Maidenhead - ASAP START
Maidenhead, Royal Windsor and Maidenhead, England
£75 - £90 per day
Contract (Full time)
SEN Teaching Assistant (ASD experience) Maidenhead - ASAP START
Prospero Teaching are recruiting for SEN Teaching Assistants to join a dynamic and expanding special Primary and Secondary school in Maidenhead, Berkshire, who specialise in children with Additional Complex Needs such as ASD.
Salary: £75 - £90 Per Day
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Contract Type: Long Term
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Monday - Friday (Full-Time)
Time: 08:45 - 15:15
The successful applicants will have:
- Previous experience working with people with ASD
- Experience with aspects of personal/intimate care
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with students, staff and parents/carers
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate
The role will consist of:
- Offering support to the class teacher
- Provide support for individuals and groups of pupils, ensuring their safety and access to learning activities
- Assist with the development and implementation of Individual Education Plans
- Building good student - teacher rapport
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child / child & adult barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business /education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching are able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...