Service Engineer / Mechanic-Heavy & Light Plant Machinery | Zoek
Service Engineer / Mechanic-Heavy & Light Plant Machinery
£32000 - £32000 Per Annum Excellent Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
- European Manufacturer of construction plant equipment requires an experience fitter / engineer to look after key clients in Scotland, South of Glasgow and Edinburgh.
- Mobile plant manufactured in Europe
- Long standing employers
- Support network across the country
- Employees are given full autonomy for their territory
- 50/50 maintenance and repair of construction machinery
- Mainly independent work, from home in the field
- Territory covers Kent
- Expansion position
- Working from a depot workshop when not in the field
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally have an NVQ 1+2 in construction plant. City & Guilds if time served. Would prefer to have some kind of qualification.
- Must have Mechanical, hydraulics or electric qualification
- Would like to recruit from any of the following. Plant hire firms (must be field service) any diesel machine maintenance engineers. Forklift engineers or any other construction equipment field service.
- Must be able to work in a team and alone
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn if they are more junior.
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Posted 12 days ago