Electrical CAD Revit Technician - Utility Infrastructure | Zoek
Electrical CAD Revit Technician - Utility Infrastructure
Northampton, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Leicestershire
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
- Lloyds Accredited Independent connections provider.
- Design and build renewable projects up to 132kv including, wind, solar and battery storage.
- The company offer a full range of design and project management services for electrical connections.
- Excellent progression and development opportunities.
- Producing designs & layouts for new build and existing HV substation.
- Working on large battery storage schemes, gas generation projects, HV substation design.
- Working within the electrical engineering design team.
- Using Autocad and Autodesk Revit on a daily basis.
The Ideal Person:
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD Autodesk Revit experience.
- Ideally would have worked for an ICP or an IDNO or DNO.
- Experience within utility infrastructure projects.
- A degree in electrical engineering.
- An interest in wider development and progression.
Consultant: Matt Wilson
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Posted 33 days ago