Digital Marketing Executive | Zoek
Digital Marketing Executive
Trafford Park, Trafford, England
£19000 to £21000 PerAnnum + Negotiable + Pension + Health Care Package + Life Insurance + On Site Parking
Permanent (Full time)
Digital Marketing - Relevant Degree - HTML / CSS - Adobe - Video editing - Google Ads
Are you looking for a challenging role where you can develop and use your skills to forge a successful career in a highly respected business?
Look no further, we are searching for a Digital Marketing Executive to work on all aspects of online marketing campaigns through a range of different digital channels for a highly successful, award winning and forward thinking Engineering business in Trafford, Manchester.
Working as a key member of the Digital Marketing Team and reporting to the Sales & Marketing Team Leader, you will be a well organised, determined individual with a relevant degree in Marketing. You will have good interpersonal skills and the ability to converse at all levels both verbally and written.
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will have:
- Excellent email marketing and campaign experience (essential).
- Previous experience using Marketing Automation platforms, HTML/CSS coding, Adobe Creative Suite, Video editing and Google Ads would be an advantage.
Your Key Tasks will include:
- Ensure the look and feel of online communications and tone of voice copy comply with company guidelines
- Analyse current email marketing campaigns & make recommendations for improvement
- Oversee PPC campaigns, monitor their performance and report ROI
- Write search engine optimised copy for company websites
- Use your skills to establish a range of automated marketing campaigns
- Implement lead scoring practices to enable higher conversions of quality leads
- Carry out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximise results
- Assist the implementation of a marketing automation platform for the business.
- Deliver a steady stream of qualified leads for the organisation
- Ensure all platforms within the business communicate with each other to remove discrepancies
- Use monthly performance statistics to influence future digital activity
- Keep up to date with changes & advances in digital strategy, advise channels and approaches to adopt
The employer is a forward-thinking, highly successful and Award-winning UK business with interests in the UK and Europe. They are growing and putting a lot of effort in to digital Marketing.
They offer excellent career prospects, ongoing training as techniques and systems evolve, a starting circa £19-21k pa, 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, free car parking at their main locations, contributory pension scheme, opportunities for flexible working, long service awards, Childcare Voucher Scheme, voluntary charity donations tax-free direct from your salary, annual medical and life assurance.
If you are a capable and creative Digital Marketing specialist with a relevant degree, please apply we’d like to hear from you.
Posted 41 days ago