Airline Account Executive | Zoek
Airline Account Executive
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, England
Competitive Salary plus benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Charterhouse Recruitment are recruiting an Airline Account Executive, experienced in working with Airlines and managing relationships with Airline partners.
Located close to a range of amenities and public transport links, our award-winning Clients modern offices come with secure on-site parking and state of the art facilities including a Café and onsite gym.
The chosen Candidate will support the Airline Account Manager in proactively managing relationships with Partners ensuring that each is maximised.
- Management of designated portfolio of airline relationships
- Form positive relationships with your own airline portfolio
- Identify and onboard new airline partners
- Attend airline events
- Arrange meetings with airline contacts
- Occasional travel to London for meetings and events
- Monitor competitor activities
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing teams
- Arranging airline training sessions
- An understanding of the concept of nett fares
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident enough to lead airline meetings
Our Client provides a fantastic working environment, ideal for Candidates looking to develop and grow their existing skill set.
- Excellent holiday package - up to 33 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Social events throughout the year
- Modern state of the art offices, including a chill out area with a cyber café
- Free bar Fridays - complimentary drink or two on a Friday at their on-site bar
- Competitive salary, with regular pay reviews and annual bonus scheme
- Generous pension scheme
- Family benefits
If you have the skills and experience our Client is looking for, please send your CV over with a covering letter to Charterhouse Recruitment North West.
Posted 27 days ago