Secondary Cover Supervisor | Zoek
Secondary Cover Supervisor
£75 - £80 per day
Calling all Cover Supervisors! Are you a Cover Supervisor or a Teaching Assistant looking for opportunities in different schools in Swindon?
Tradewind are currently looking for a number of Secondary Cover Supervisors to join their team. We are currently working with a number of mainstream & SEN schools in the Swindon area. These schools in particular are looking for supply Cover Supervisors to help cover a range of lessons and complete long-term and short-term placements. We want to help find the right schools for you! The rates of pay for supply staff can vary on each school but are between £70 to £80 a day.
We are looking for:
- Strong Cover Supervisors with a good general knowledge
- Happy to do flexible days and commit to long-term booking
- A committed member of staff who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role
- Commitment to the school and their students
- Ability to cover lessons and have effective classroom management
The schools are located throughout Swindon and all schools are accessible by car, public transport and depending where you live sometimes on foot!
Majority of our schools that we are working with have modern facilities and superb resources for our supply staff. They are very welcoming and grateful for their supply staff, as 9/10 times you will be asked back!
This is a fantastic way of getting your foot in the door with a school your current agency might not be working with that could lead to your dream job in your dream school!
In return, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That is 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend earn vouchers.
- Full interview preparation and assistant - so you are fully prepped and confident increasing your chances of success!
- Help with lesson planning - our support does not stop once we have secured you a placement.
- Online portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
To join us and be successful in this Supply Teacher Role you will need:
- To hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and profession reference checks - At least 2!
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks should be noted.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Cover Supervisor in Swindon. If you would like to hear more information about the role please contact Lottie Dullea on######### / ######### .
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee, you'll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 9 days ago