Property Disputes Partner | Zoek
Property Disputes Partner
Oxfordshire - This Area Only
£75000 - £95000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Excellent opportunity for a Property Disputes Partner to join this regional giant in Oxfordshire. Highly ranked in the Legal 200 and renowned for their work in Dispute Resolution, they are now seeking a Senior Partner to join their growing team.
This Legal 200 and Legal 500 ranked firm are known to bealeading law firm in the South of England and provides a range of services to both businesses and individuals. They have a network of offices across Somerset, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and London.
For a regional firm, they tend to deal with work that you might usually associate with firms in the City and clients include some big names such as international banks and very well-known retailers. The firm is a true advocate of a friendly culture. They have a relaxed approach, though of course, all work very hard.
The firm is looking for a Dispute Resolution Partner (Property) to join their Oxford City centre branch
The firm would like a Partner to come in and support the growth of the Property Disputes team in Oxford and the successful candidate will be expected to deal with an existing client base of good quality clients.
Duties for the role will include;
- Build businesses on the back of referrals and excellent service delivery
- Defer work in the wider Real Estate department
- Contribute to the growth of the firm
- Help to implement and define group strategy for the group
- Mentoring and training junior members of the team (essential)
- An existing client base is preferred but not essential
- You will be a Property Disputes Partner or Senior Associate with at least 5+ PQE
- Qualified Lawyer with significant fee earner experience
- Previous experience within property disputes, including; freehold and leasehold matters acting for owners, landlord and tenant
With 500+ people in the organisation, now is a time to join a growing regional Top 200 firm.
What's involved in the offer?
- Excellent salary in line with the top firms in Oxford
- Excellent career prospects and promotion opportunities
- Client focused yet friendly firm
- Top 200 firm with a great team
Posted 12 days ago