Team Manager | Zoek
Chatham, Kent, England
Competitive salary, plus excellent benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Retail is at the heart of our business, we’re proud to be the UK’s fourth largest supermarket serving more than 11 million customers each week across our growing network of around 500 stores.
We believe in recruiting people who are passionate about delivering fantastic customer service and want to play an essential part in our ongoing success. Providing leadership, direction and ensuring standards remain high, you’ll bring a management style that motivates and brings out the best in those around you.
We’re currently recruiting for a high performing Team Manager to join our store. You will lead and engage a high performing team of department colleagues to achieve outstanding customer service, drive sales and deliver high operational standards.
What will I do as a Team Manager?
- Motivate, lead, support and coach your team to bring out the best in those around you.
- Plan and manage labour, stock availability and sales targets.
- Ensure standards remain high and continually look for ways to improve.
- Provide 5* customer service to drive sales forward.
What do I need to be a successful Team Manager?
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Relevant experience in a retail environment
- Excellent people management skills, with a proven ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Ability to drive the business forward whilst maintaining focus on standards and overall results.
- Ability to work to deadlines and really rise to a challenge with a ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Have a Fresh Thinking and a continuous improvement mindset.
- Be a strong influencer able to communicate at all levels with excellent customer service skills.
Our aim to offer more of what matters extends to our employees too. Join our team of food makers and shopkeepers and you’ll receive excellent training, support and opportunities to progress across our diverse business. We also offer all kinds of perks, including a generous bonus scheme, pension scheme, company share options, life assurance and discount cards for you and your family and friends.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please note; we may close the vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications.
Shopkeepers for over 100 years, we love providing our customers with a great shopping experience they won’t find anywhere else.
At just under 500 stores across the UK, our retail colleagues work as one team to provide plenty of food essentials, a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers keep coming back for more.
The UK’s 4th largest supermarket, we provide great value for money and good quality fresh food and groceries to over 11 million customers every week. Our focus on freshness makes us stand out as we prepare more fresh food in-store than any other supermarket. It’s challenging. It’s fast-paced. But from Market Street to checkout our friendly team loves going above and beyond to bring our customers what they want.
At Morrisons we believe in investing in our colleagues and industry-leading training programmes. We provide our colleagues with the opportunities they need to make it to the top. Many of our store managers started out on the shop floor. They’ve been there and done that. It’s how they know how to support our colleagues and help our customers so well.
Posted 15 days ago