Maintenance Supervisor (Electrical Bias) | Zoek
Maintenance Supervisor (Electrical Bias)
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
Umbrella Pay Rates Available
We have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Supervisor on behalf of our client Gov Facility Services Ltd. The environment can be a challenging but rewarding one and due to high demand of work this will be a long term opportunity for the successful candidate.
You will be required to manage a team of Operatives to ensure compliance and professional, cost effective service delivery is maintained. To act as an interface between the Operative team and the client and to report issues arising to Line Manager.
- Responsible for Service Delivery of Operative Team
- Assist with the recruitment and supervision of staff
- Produce rotas for the operative team
- Proactive reporting of all Health and Safety issues
- Manage the issue and upkeep of PPE to the team
- Ensure that the operative team are appropriately dressed at all times whilst on duty.
- Manage stock levels and equipment
- Conduct job chats with the operative team to identify training requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of the payroll
- Liaise with the client to ensure customer satisfaction with the service provided
- Supervise engineers in achieving KPI passes in planned and reactive maintenance
- Lead on fault finding investigations and proposals for resolutions
- Regular review of engineering processes and procedures to seek continuous improvement
- Implement quality control mechanisms to ensure planned and reactive works are being carried out correctly
- Install clean and tidy standards throughout the team, in particular, engineering stores and plant rooms
- Accurate and regular upkeep of specific compliance logs
To be able to work for our client, it is essential that you have the ability to pass the standard security vetting process. If you hold a current DBS, previous CTC clearance or have worked in that environment before, we are looking to speak to you! If not, SkyBlue will carry out a DBS check on your behalf. These can be actioned in a number of weeks and you will be able to start work soon after.
If you meet the above criteria and want to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV via the link provided. Shortlisting will commence with immediate effect.
Posted 12 days ago