Nurse (Surgical) - London | Zoek UK | a401d0
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
London, Greater London, England
£32000 - £40000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Nurse Required for Harley Street Opthamology Clinic - £32K - £40K Depending on experience
This state of the art vision clinic requires a dedicated Nurse to assist surgeons in procedures for laser, cateracts and retinal surgery.
A high ratio of staff to patients, with a highly personal and bespoke approach.
Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Vitrectomy surgery
- Cataract surgery
- Intravitreal Injections
- Fundus Fluorescein Angiography
- Retinal tear and floaters treatment
- Emergency and trauma surgery
- Scanning patients using state-of-the-art diagnostic testing equipment
- Dilating patients and discussing medications with them
- You would also be part of ground-breaking research into retinal disorders and taking part in pioneering surgical procedures
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...