Registration Coordinator - Bromsgrove | Zoek UK | a402cb
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, England
£18000 - £20000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
£18,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
The focus of the role within the Registration and Negotiation team is to provide support to clients, from entering your department through to completion of the registration process, to enable them to register us as an agent on the Government Gateway.
Day to Day duties
* Conducting an initial phone call with the client to advise them of the registration procedure, answering any queries the client might have.
* Following the initial call up with an email, once again detailing the process, advising how they can get in touch if any problems occur
* Ensuring that the information on spreadsheets and systems is up to date and correct and that the physical files are correctly marked when registered.
* Providing help to clients who are struggling to allocate us as an agent
* Making sure that all contracted properties are registered correctly on the Government Gateway
* Management of telephone calls from your department and overflow calls from other departments.
* Management of email inboxes, ensuring that clients are responded to promptly or emails are delegated as necessary to the correct person for response.
* Once clients are successfully registered it is your responsibility to ensure that the file is noted and passed over to the correct department.
* You must be a strong administrator, with a confident phone manner and able to approach tasks in a logical manner
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* You must have an excellent level of written and spoken English
You may at times be required to support other departments in an administrative capacity, during staff absence or busy periods to support the needs of the business.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, and have the relevant experience required, please apply.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.