Administrator - Stockport - This Area Only | Zoek UK | a405d9
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Stockport - This Area Only
Unspecified (Full time)
We’re hiring for a Administrator to join the head office of large national charity based in Stockport who support individuals with mental health & learning disabilities. Joining a vibrant Property Management team, your role will see you responding to tenants in an efficient manner, ensuring that goods and contracted services are supplied throughout the UK.
What's on offer?
* £19,000 per annum
* Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm with half hour lunch
* Career progression and training available
* Health scheme for you and immediate family
* Excellent public transport links
* Online benefits for several high street stores
* Company pension and life assurance
* Paid paternity leave / enhanced maternity leave
* Carers leave up to 5 days per annum
* 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Access to an Employee Relations Advisor to receive confidential aid & advice
What will you be doing as a Administrator?
* Providing polite, efficient and excellent customer service on the Property Management Helpdesk, whilst treating people with empathy and respect
* Producing quotations and establishing best value for money whilst making use of charity discounts and other favourable terms and raise purchase orders for authorisation
* Building and maintaining good relationships with contractors and scrutinising all works and orders for quality and cost effectiveness
* Organising purchases, replacements and repairs of household appliances, furniture and service user mobility equipment for existing and new schemes
* Organising furniture and equipment removals using the in-house team or external contractors
* Organising service contracts (. refuse, cleaning, pest control etc.) and contract renewals and ensuring all contracts are recorded, monitored, renewed or cancelled
* Arranging decoration, soft furnishings and flooring to be undertaken at sites
* Ensuring all quotes and orders are appropriately documented and obtaining and logging feedback once the job is complete
What do you need?
* Experience of working within an office environment in an administrative role
* Excellent customer service skills and a good telephone manner
* Experience of working to deadlines and prioritising
* Good general IT skills and a good working knowledge of Office applications (Word, Excel and Access)
* The ability to consult with colleagues and to work as part of a team
* Experience working on a Helpdesk would be an advantage
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team who are always developing their members of staff. For more information about the job role speak with Sol at KPJ Group or apply today for consideration.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted