SEN Teaching Assistant | Zoek
SEN Teaching Assistant
Diss, Norfolk, England
£58.50 - 70.00 per day + via PAYE
Permanent (Full time)
All children deserve the best education we can give. We understand that children with special needs require experienced practitioners with the relevant skills to help them realise their strengths and achieve their full potential. Special Educational Needs is a specialist field and I am recruiting several candidates who share a passion for special needs, who are dedicated to the development and success of the children they work with.
Covering East Anglia, the Cambridge branch of Teaching Personnel work with a number of schools local to you who are all looking to appoint additional support for SEN pupils between the ages of 5-16 years.
Your role will involve the following:
- Supporting schoolwork under the supervision of the teacher.
- Preparing learning resources.
- Encouraging children's confidence, self esteem and independence.
- Helping children understand instructions, through repetition, re-phrasing or demonstrating.
- Putting into practice individual education, social, behavioural and personal care programmes.
- Encouraging children to communicate with one another and with staff.
- Providing feedback and assistance to teachers.
- Supporting children in social activities and on outings.
- Assisting children during therapy sessions.
- Recognising signs of distress in children and offering reassurance.
- Attending to pupils' physical needs.
Working through Teaching Personnel is the perfect way to see if a career in Education is for you.
Whether youre a recent graduate or an experienced practitioner in social care or similar areas call us now to see what we could offer you and where it could lead to in the future.
Call######### or Email #########
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 20 days ago