Sales Assistant - Truro | Zoek UK | a414eb
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sales Assistant - The Works - Truro
Truro, Cornwall, England
Contracted hours: 4 hours per week
Do you want to join a fast paced, fun loving retailer...with a real family atmosphere in our stores? Come and discover the wonder of The Works!
As a Sales Assistant with The Works, you will be working as part of a small and close-knit team. You will be living our values of being "Crafty", "Caring" and showing a real "Can-do" attitude to deliver the best possible service to our customers.
We will invest time and money back in you with dedicated training, and surrounding you with a great support network.
We are extremely proud of our position in the marketplace and we know our success comes from our family of colleagues; you will be at the heart of your store, making a difference to your team.
What we want from you:
- To be enthusiastic and want to create a fun place to shop.
- Be creative and crafty - you will learn some amazing ways to merchandise and demonstrate our wonderful products.
- To be dedicated to improve on what we currently do. We appreciate that at all levels our employees bring with them some amazing ideas.
What you can expect from us!
- Excellent hands on training.
- 25% discount off our products in store!
- 33 or 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays).
- Company pension contribution.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Life Assurance.
- Healthcare Cash Plan.
- Charity Giving - Pennies from Heaven and Give as you Earn.
About The Works:
We are very proud to be a Sunday Times 2020 Top 25 "Best Big Companies" to work for.
At The Works, we are a family! Our stores are fun to be in and jam packed with great products that our customers love...and so do we! Our mission is to offer customers a unique and enjoyable shopping experience, built on our core principles of value, variety and quality.
The Works is one of the UK's leading multi-channel specialist retailers of value gifts, arts, crafts, toys, books and stationery. We are a high street retailer that bucks the trend, constantly growing and opening new stores at an amazing rate.
We sell high-quality, great value products in four specialist categories, primarily through our network of over 500 stores in the UK & Ireland. We also have a significant and growing online presence that enables customers to shop any time of the day and an extended range of products that are not available in our stores. Our multi-channel offering, one of the first of its kind in the value retail sector, includes our popular Click & Collect service, offering further convenience for our customers.