Senior Anaesthetic - Westminster | Zoek UK | a41838
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Anaesthetic Practitioner/Luxury Private Hospital
Westminster, Greater London, England
£44000 - £46893/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are recruiting for an experienced permanent full time Senior Anaesthetics Practitioner to join a luxury private hospital in St Johns Wood, London.
The successful candidate will have been working in theatres recently and will be up to date with current practices. Experience will extend to working in a busy operating environment gained within a demanding, professional, multi-disciplinary team. Ideally you will have worked in all aspects of theatres and may also have worked with an endoscopy unit and demonstrate a willingness to learn across departments.
Essential Qualifications/Experience Required:
* Registered Nurse/NMC PIN
* Anaesthetic Theatre Experience in an NHS or Private Hospital.
Senior Anaesthetic Practitioner Responsibilities
* To utilise resources effectively using evidence-based best Practise.
* To develop, assess, plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care in partnership with the patient and the multi-disciplinary team.
* To work effectively as part of the multi-disciplinary team at all times maintaining good lines of communication.
* To participate and assist the scrub and circulating staff during the perioperative period at all times.
Apply Today To Secure A Quick Interview