Sales Team Leader - Handforth | Zoek UK | a41b44
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sales Team Leader
Handforth, Cheshire East, England
£23000 - £27000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Job description-Sales Team Leader
Location – Handforth Dean, Wilmslow. 7 Minute walk from Handforth Train Station
Working Hours for out Sales Team Leader: 40-hour week Monday to Friday
Benefits for our Sales Team Leader: Annual pay review, Team-building Events, Plenty of onsite parking
What are we looking for in a Sales Team Leader?
We are looking for a talented Sales Team Leader who is committed to living our values to deliver high quality full advice and recommendation directly to clients, over the telephone and other platforms on the comprehensive range of Products
f you have a passion for driving sales and leading by example, love working in a team environment and have great communication skills, the role of Sales Team Leader is perfect for you! To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills:
* Minimum 3 years experience of leading a team
* Proven ability in identifying the underlying cause of poor performance
* Strong communication.
* Experience of dealing with vulnerable customers.
* Drive Team spirit and a positive attitude.
* A confident and friendly
* A genuine coaching performance
* Excellent work ethic and desire to succeed
* A great telephone manner
* The confidence to deal with a broad range of customers
* First class communication skills
* Experience of working as part of a successful team
* Proven experience within the insurance sector
* Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
* Exceptional customer services skills
* Progression & Development within the company available.
What will the Sales Team Leader be responsible for?
Joining our team, as a Team Leader, you'll be responsible for leading, coaching and delivering results in a sales environment
Your role will be predominantly delivering and leading a team of outbound, telesales advisors
* Competitive salary and rewards
* Career development and progression directly linked to your performance
* Birthday gifts and time off to celebrate
* Creative, spacious offices with breakout area
* Smart pension scheme following a three-month probationary period
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £23,000-£27, per year
OTE: £65,000 per year
Who are we?
One of the UK’s fastest growing Financial Services Providers. We pride ourselves on offering market leading products coupled with the highest standards of customer service. We do this with compassion, openness, care, and respect. Our client currently offer a wide range of Financial Solutions. The ideal candidate would have experience in Life insurance, Funeral Planning, Estate planning or someone from a telesales-based background