Recruiter 6 Month Contract - Basingstoke | Zoek UK | a41df9
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Recruiter 6 Month Contract
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
Contract (Full time)
We are looking for a Resourcing Coordinator on a fixed term contract basis (initially 6 months) to support with executing a number of work streams associated with our talent acquisition agenda
We are looking for a Resourcing Coordinator on a fixed term contract basis (initially 6 months) to support with executing a number of work streams associated with our talent acquisition agenda.
In order to support the operational needs of the business and our transformation agenda, we have an immediate requirement to redesign our approach to non-banded, volume recruitment in order to position us as an employer of choice in the marketplace. The role will focus primarily on Driver, Warehouse Operative and Administrative positions across all Gist locations.
We are looking for someone who can quickly hit the ground running in order to support in the delivery of this strategic resourcing objective
· Screen and sift job applications
· Write job adverts for non-banded positions including Driver, Warehouse Operative and Administrator
· Co-ordinate and track site response rates to recruitment campaigns
· Co-ordinate driver entry route schemes (Warehouse to Wheels) and offers, including Class 1 to Class 2
· Own CV sourcing using recruitment database
· Own the Careers inbox
· Schedule interviews with line managers
· Provide feedback to candidates after interview
· Other duties as required
What will you need to succeed?
· Previous experience within a recruitment role is essential
· In house recruitment experience is desirable
· Experience recruiting roles for a logistics/supply chain environment would be advantageous
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
· Ability to work independently
We are always focused on developing our people to enable them to reach their full potential. If you have the drive, aspiration and flexibility required, we can offer excellent development opportunities to ensure you build a successful and rewarding career.
We offer an attractive benefits package, which includes a competitive basic salary, pension, healthcare and 25 days annual leave.
Remote positing with some travel required to sites