Office Management Assistant - Cambridge | Zoek UK | a41ea6
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Office Management Assistant
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Our client, a research and development company based near Cambridge, is looking for an Office Management Assistant to join their team.
Responsibilities will include:
* Diary management for Management Team
* Arranging meetings (on and off site); managing meeting conflicts; Agendas and minutes of meetings
* Assisting in managing inbound external email responses, email/data clean-up.
* Travel and accommodation bookings for Management team.
* Company event management
* Communication planning
* Asset management – logging and tracking of assets
* MSDS data inputting and chemicals list
* Ordering goods/raising purchase orders (stationery, kitchen supplies, R&D supplies)
* Dealing with correspondence
* Reception – booking in visitors, receiving goods / visitors / permit to work (in Labs) including answering incoming calls and scheduling appointments.
* Basic housekeeping facilities including: twice weekly water tests; keeping tidy office / kitchen areas / coffee machine; booking repairs and maintenance for equipment and buildings; post and couriers (FedEx, Customs Issues); managing risk assessments – register and drafting; office furniture arrangement and set up of new starter IT provisions and printers; liaise with office vendors.
* HR including assisting the on-boarding process for new starter requirements; training forms; maintaining holiday and sickness records; update and maintain policies; ability to suggest improvements; Fire Marshal, DSE training.
Candidates will need:
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role.
* A strong working knowledge of Microsoft packages: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project/Visio.
* A hands on approach with a ‘make it happen attitude’; a passion for providing exceptional service to those that they are supporting.
* Good communication skills – written and verbal