Senior Solution Architect - Leeds - This Area Only | Zoek UK | a4268e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Solution Architect
Leeds - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
As a Senior Architect, you will be the owner of all technical aspect of all products relating to Unified Service Management in the portfolio including architecture, solution design, service design, technical assurance and governance. You’ll be working alongside the Segment Lead & the Segment STPO to ensure all technical requirements of your segment’s products are owned and implemented.
You’ll be empowered to make tough decisions, implement best practices and provide compromises when situations are not ideal.
• Oversees and has accountability for the architecture, design and technical governance of the E2E solution architecture
• Ensure alignment of solution designs and architecture decisions to TUK enterprise architecture standards and the programme design principles
• Act as the E2E technical design authority for the USM Programme and chairs the USM Design Forum
• Engagement with segment’s customers, stakeholders, and suppliers to establish technical architecture and design requirements for the segment’s products.
Architecture & Design
• Evolve architecture as per agile practices to enable better value for money, scalability, robustness and alignment to Segment’s KPIs
• Work with Enterprise Architects to ensure coherence between strategic architecture and technical designwithin the segment and in the context of the USM programme.
• Along with your EA peers, run Architecture Review and Validation sessions with the product teams
• Provide direction and decide on architecture and design dispensations received.
• Alignment with Security practises, including ensuring we follow regular security scans and maintain any non-compliance resolution plans
• Accountable for sign-off/acceptance of technical artefacts related to the USM project
• Ensure all E2E Solutions align with Architecture Patterns and Principles.
• As above for Cloud services, and industry best practises.
• Interface with wider IT Enterprise Architecture and Strategy teams to represent the USM programme