Receptionist - Southport | Zoek UK | a42722
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Southport, Sefton, England
Page Personnel are working hand in hand with this Accountancy and business advisory firm to recruit a Receptionist / Administrator for a busy office environment in the Southport area.
This business has been running a successful practice for over 16 years. With their dedicated team they continue to grow and provide a professional and personal service to their business and personal clients alike.
This receptionist / Administrator role will include the following duties :
- Managing the phone, meeting and greeting visitors
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures and monitoring visitor logbook.
- Operates telecommunication system
- Answering, screening and forwarding telephone calls
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains a clean and tidy office through monitoring the environment and ensuring the Office Expectations policy is adhered to.
- Receiving and sorting daily mail correspondence
- Ordering and monitoring stationary supplies
- Managing the calendar for both meeting rooms on site
- Administration support to the wider office
The successful receptionist will require the following:
- Previous reception experience or office experience would be advantageous
- Pristine telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Good organisation skills
This role will offer the successful candidate the following:
- £18,000 - £20,000 dependant on experience
- Fantastic holiday package
- Free parking
- Social events