Talent and Development Partner - Cheadle | Zoek UK | a42790
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Talent and Development Partner
Cheadle, Stockport, England
Permanent (Full time)
£35,000 - £38,000 plus bonus and benefits
The Talent and Development Partner is responsible for partnering with stakeholders across the organisation in order to manage all aspects of the learning life cycle, from induction of colleagues to their ongoing growth and development. They will drive a Learning Culture within the business and identify, shape and influence colleague development, utilising all aspects of the learning cycle to deliver targeted solutions.
The Talent and Development Partner will collaborate with the business on the learning cycle. Whilst able to cover all aspects of the L&D team responsibilities, the T & D Partner will demonstrate a focus on engaging and developing our colleagues at all levels, resulting in motivation and competence in role.
The T & D Partner operates with ‘Respect for People’ building positive relationships both internally and externally in order to deliver a positive colleague experience from the induction all the way through the talent cycle. In addition, the T & D Partner takes accountability for their delivery with a focus on delivering positive outcomes for both the business and the colleague.
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation;
* Act as a ‘Partner’ to the business to advise on learning interventions;
* Help shape the Learning Strategy to continually add value to our business and colleagues;
* Drive a Learning culture through ongoing role modelling and provision of sources to help colleagues be accountable for their own learning;
* Develop and deliver Leadership and Management development to drive and support our focus on leadership capability;
* Identify, develop and deliver training activity as required to support all colleagues, including mandatory eLearning;
* Deliver inductions and Manager ‘how to’ training;
* Assist with / deliver ad hoc project work in support of the Talent and Development team’s offering to the business:
* Identify opportunities for internal deployment of Talent;
* Provide guidance on the selection process to ensure prospective colleagues have the skills and experience to succeed;
* Manage / assist in Academy activity, bringing in new apprentices and graduates and supporting their progress during the programme