Marketing Launch Manager - Farnborough | Zoek UK | a429dc
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Marketing Launch Manager
Farnborough, Hampshire, England
£38000 - £45000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Marketing Launch Manager - Virtual
A reputable client of ours are looking for a Marketing Launch Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be working on a new and innovative strategic business initiative to launch a virtual show for consumers in the leisure vehicle industry, to run alongside the UK’s largest physical leisure vehicle show.
Involved in developing the product from concept, you will build your own road map of communication plans and partnerships to drive traffic and customer acquisition, through various platforms and marketing channels.
The successful candidate would be a passionate individual who gets things done and makes an impact. With a great knowledge of digital communication strategies, as well as an understanding of new product development and launches.
You will work in a small team who are responsible for successfully delivering this concept to market, and then evolving it over the next few years.
* Responsible for the virtual show product and marketing development.
* Define the communication strategies for new virtual show business development.
* Own the copy, branding and creative development in line with the core proposition.
* Measure and achieve the KPI’s set for the concept through your marketing initiatives.
* Test and implement tactics to boost customer awareness and acquisition through various digital channels such as email marketing, influencer marketing, PR, content marketing and video marketing.
* Work with partners and channels to maximise consumer engagement, without eye watering advertising budget support.
* Be the internal voice of the consumer, backed by evidence, to support decision making.
* 3+ years in B to C marketing
* Experience in digital marketing communications
* Knowledge or experience of new product development
* Proficient in email campaign creation and distribution platforms, plus managing and tracking effectiveness of campaigns via Google Analytics.
* Strong online and digital marketing, social media and HTML capability
* Experience in managing digital marketing at scale across paid and performance channels (inc. PPC, Google, Facebook etc).