IT Apprentice | Zoek
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
£9,620 per year + -
Permanent (Full time)
Are you passionate about IT and want to start your career with one of the top IT partners for schools across the North East?
IT Assist North East Ltd provide IT support to the education sector throughout the North East. Established in 2011, they have grown to become the trusted IT partner of choice for a significant number of schools across the region, and are now looking to grow their team! Could you be who they are looking for?
Find out more on the employer here! - http://www.itassistne.co.uk/
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Perform all management and administration functions of the school networked infrastructure in-line with service level agreements.
- Installation, support and maintenance of the hardware, software and networking infrastructure to facilitate the management, admin and curriculum functions of schools.
- Provide support and assistance to teaching and non-teaching staff to ensure the business and curriculum objectives of schools are achieved.
- Installation, support and maintenance of application software.
- Design, build and maintenance of web sites on behalf of schools and groups of schools.
- Assisting in the implementation, testing and support of solutions, including liaison with suppliers and staff in Applications and Infrastructure Services.
- Completing and maintaining documentation as directed by line management and in accordance with current installation standards.
- Assisting in the review of projects after a suitable period of live running.
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and IT Assist North East.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Passion for IT
- Good personal skills
- Good understanding of IT hardware
- Good troubleshooting knowledge
- Happy to work independently and also as part of a team
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Good Customer Service skills
- A minimum of Grade 4 in Maths and Grade 3 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £9,620 per annum
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week working 8:00 until 16:00)
- 20 days holiday entitlement + Bank Holidays
- Company social events
- Free breakfast on a Friday
- Free parking
Location & Travel
The IT Assist North East offices are based in the Swalwell area of Newcastle, close to the Metro Centre. The area is serviced by good transport links and is close to the A1.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch!
Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below
Posted 34 days ago