Student Finance Officer - Bradford | Zoek UK | a430c0
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Student Finance Officer
Job Title: Student Finance Officer
Position: Full time, temporary
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £11 per hour including holiday pay
REED Further Education are recruiting a Student Finance Officer to support in the Student Services department based in West Yorkshire.
Our client is looking for a Student Finance Officer to join them at their peak time, supporting students and potential students with up to date information regarding student loans, completing loan applications, resolving queries around student loans, support with accessing travel passes and more.
The successful Student Finance Officer will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Level 2/3 in business, customer service or related subject or willingness to work towards one
- Experience of working with young people 14-19 and Adults in IAG environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of student loans and bursaries.
Benefits of working for Reed Further Education:
- Exclusive representation to leading FE colleges and training providers in the area
- 1-2-1 specialist Consultant who will search for jobs on your behalf. CV writing and job interview tips!
- The ability to sign up to a Health Cash Plan and REED Discount Club.
- Entitlement to Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay, Parental Leave and Antenatal/Pre-Adoption Appointment Payment
- Access to Training and Development - REED Assessment Centre - REED Learning.
- Eye Test and Spectacle Vouchers
If you are a Student Finance Officer and you feel you meet the criteria, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years' referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.