SEO Manager - Reigate | Zoek UK | a432b9
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Reigate, Surrey, England
Permanent (Full time)
Space & Time is experiencing rapid growth and as such, there is an opportunity to become part of the ongoing success story of this award winning, independent agency.
Space & Time has offices across the UK, giving us countless connections and a huge amount of collective experience. We are Google Premier Partners, Microsoft Advertising Partners, Facebook Marketing Partners, and are recommended by The Drum. Our clients work in retail, property, food & drink, health, charity, finance, sport, leisure & tourism. But what really sets us apart is our people, our values and our willingness to go further to get results.
Growth Marketing is our goal; with an on-going pursuit of value and driven by our commercial mindset, we aim for strategic and commercial alignment with our clients, unlocking even greater outcomes and long-term value creation from their marketing.
To deliver outstanding results within Organic Search through your own strategies. You will report into the SEO Lead, with the role requiring you to work closely with clients and colleagues, helping your team to set up, manage and optimise multiple campaigns whilst also owning some of your own.
You will be responsible for the creation, optimisation, overseeing of implementation and performance analysis for your allocated accounts, helping govern overall strategy and ensuring that performance targets are reached. You will need to deliver regular reports, actionable insight, strategies and deliverables to clients and internal stakeholders, showing SEO results, highlighting key trends and offering suggestions for continued improvement.
Experience working within an SEO position and owning the strategy for client(s) in the past. Agency experience is preferable, however, we will consider candidates from client side with experience working within in a content focused role, ideally the candidate will have experience managing executives.
You will need a commercially focused, can-do attitude, mixed with a friendly and positive outlook. A strong passion for SEO and data insight is essential, relishing the prospect of working across multiple accounts and platforms within a fast-paced agency environment.
* Manage expectations on delivery of work, accurately estimate deadlines and know when to ask for help
* Liaise with internal stakeholders and build effective working relationships
* Mediate with clients, present within meetings and lead meetings for your owned clients
* Liaise with developers and internal teams to troubleshoot issues
* Advanced working knowledge of Office Suite, incl. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
* Ability to fully own accounts, whilst offering regular analysis & insight into performance
* Capability to put together working roadmaps for clients over 3 – 6 month periods
* Chase opportunities for increased client growth, providing opportunities to upsell additional work that can benefit their marketing strategies
* Ensure yourself and delegates are conducting work at an efficient rate, taking time to properly learn topics and deliverable processes to enhance work rate without compromising quality
* Assisting in pitches, both by producing data that can help the pitch and in rare cases presenting a pitch to prospective clients
Leadership & Initiative
* Proactively seek opportunities to support beyond your regular duties
* Start to learn how to conduct SEO audits to identify new solutions & ideas for both clients & internal stakeholders
* Undertake relevant platform exams & accreditations
* Capability to manage and delegate work toward SEO executives, providing review and feedback on work produced and managing expectations of time and deadlines to clients.
* Have a basic understanding of other channels, both online and offline, being utilised by Space & Time clients, attending training to refresh knowledge where required
* Have a working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console and how to gather insight from each
* Based across 4 offices; Reigate, Manchester, London and Edinburgh
* hours p/week with flexible working
* 22 days holiday & an extra day each year of employment up to a max 25
* Competitive pension plan
* Discretionary bonus scheme
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to step up, broadening your experience and skillset on a variety of challenging, but ultimately rewarding client accounts