Senior Construction Manager - Abingdon | Zoek UK | a435d7
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Construction Manager
Abingdon, Oxfordshire, England
£65000 - £80000/annum car allowance, pension, healthcare
Permanent (Full time)
Recently our client has secured a number of D&B projects with one of their larger clients being Public Health England, designing and constructing projects within controlled environments and business critical facilities typically within clean rooms and biochemical projects vary in size and value and vary from new builds to refurbishments with projects value from £ million to over £15 million.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Our client is looking to recruit a senior Construction Manager covering projects around the Abingdon, Harwell and Chilton regions in Oxfordshire
* Managing all site based activities & labour force
* Reporting to the Regional Operations Director
* Managing & implementing all Health & Safety on site
* Stock control
* Client liaison & staff meetings
* Managing site programs
* Reporting on programs
* Assisting with design
* Weekly/monthly progress reports
* Competitive salary
* Competitive car allowance
* Private Medical Healthcare
* Discretionary bonus scheme
Candidates will only be considered if they have a proven track record in a "regulated industry/controlled environment", D&B, delivering specialist facilities within healthcare, manufacturing and research sectors such as the pharmaceutical and biotechnology arenas.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK