Outpatients Paediatric Nurse - Harlow | Zoek UK | a43617
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Outpatients Paediatric Nurse
Harlow, Essex, England
£16500 - £19800/annum + Benefits
Contract (Full time)
£ to £ + enhancements p/a DoE | Hours – Part Time | Day Shifts | FTC For 9-12 Months | Great Staff Benefits
A leading hospital in the Harlow area is looking to hire a Registered Children’s Nurse/RSCN to work as a Paediatric Nurse in the outpatients department. The hospital cares for a wide variety of patients with a variety of health conditions, they strive to provide the best care and treatments, and aim to make the patient journey as smooth as possible.
About the Paediatric Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
* A fixed term contract of hours per week, this will be covering maternity leave for between 9 to 12 months
* A competitive annual salary of between £16,500 and £19,800 plus enhancements this is dependent on experience
* Day Shifts
* Enhancement rates of between 30% and 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays
* Pension Scheme
* Free DBS check, uniform, and staff restaurant
* Private healthcare and life assurance
* 25 days annual leave plus the opportunity to buy and sell more
* Access to the employee discount programme
* Long service and employee recognition awards
In the Outpatients Paediatric Nurse role, you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise.
What we’re looking for in a Paediatric Nurse:
* NMC Registered Children’s Nurse/RSCN
* Experience in Paediatric Nursing is essential for the role
* Outpatient experience is desired but not essential
* Kind, understanding and empathetic nature
* Good clinical knowledge and understanding
* Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as on your own
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation