Site Manager - Hertford | Zoek UK | a4409c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Site Manager - Housebuilding
Hertford, Hertfordshire, England
£50000 - £60000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Site Manager - Residential Developer
Up to £60,000 + Comprehensive Package
A leading residential developer will be looking to appoint a Site Manager for a major housebuilding project in Hertfordshire.
This excellent opportunity will suit you if you wish to join a company that can help you meet your career objectives and gain even greater new build residential experience on projects mainly in the Home Counties.
On offer is an attractive package, which will include:
• Up to £60,000 depending on experience
• £5,000 car allowance
• Medical Insurance
• Life insurance
• Full range of flexible benefits
As the Site Manager, your responsibility will be ensure the successful delivery of projects from site set up to completion in terms of health and safety and environmental standards, programme, budget, time, quality and customer service. You will effectively control all site based activities in line with specific development requirements, company policies and procedures.
Ideally, you will possess either all or most of the following skills and work experience:
• 5 years minimum experience of overall management on new build housing projects.
• Excellent knowledge of building construction and site management.
• Excellent knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental policy and procedure
• Professional communication style, collator, delegator and management skills.
• Professional management style, able to motivate team members and be decisive to ensure positive outcomes
• Excellent attention to detail,
• Good administration skills and well organised to meet deadlines and timescales of projects.
• Must be IT literate including programming skills.
Should you wish to consider this role as described above please email an updated CV to (url removed).
To view all of our current positions in London then please visit our website; (url removed) or register for alerts on our App (available on the App Store and on Google play)