Brickwork Site Manager - Merthyr Tydfil | Zoek UK | a440d5
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Brickwork Site Manager
Merthyr Tydfil, Merthyr Tydfil , Wales
Permanent (Full time)
Brickwork Site Manager
At Millisun we are all about people, and it is our people, around 200 of us, who have created a UK top-ten brickwork Company, with a five-star rating. We care about the wellbeing of our people and we value diversity and inclusion, seeking to create a supportive, dynamic environment where talented and dedicated people can develop their career.
Minimum of 5 years experience in site management in Construction Industry commercial sector
Position is full time and permanent, 40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Reporting to Contracts Manager and Commercial Director.
Must be CSCS and SMSTS qualified
Must have full driving licence
Bricklayer background preferable but not essential
Region of operation: generally M4 corridor Swindon to Carmarthen, Bristol to Cornwall.
First interviews via "Teams", subsequent interviews 'Face-to-'Face'.
Trial Period 12 weeks.
Salary £46,800 paye / on the books
Basic Pension options.
Entitlement to Performance Related Bonus scheme.
Holidays 28 days per year in total this includes UK Bank Holidays
Vehicle van and fuel card for business use only
Laptop, ipad and iphone for business use only
Day to Day Duties and Responsibilities
* The overall smooth running of projects to achieve client satisfaction and make profit.
* Ongoing contract reviews throughout project duration
* Producing / maintaining records of information required / issued.
* Ongoing assessment and control of bricklayers and their acceptability.
* Day to day running of projects in a positive and professional manner.
* Sequencing of work, liaising with client’s team.
* Production control and issuing instructions to operatives.
* Receiving and recording / dealing with drawings and instructions etc.
* Producing delivery schedules, organising off loading / storage and distribution of plant and materials etc.
* Ensuring that work and materials conform to specified requirements.
* Monitoring progress and maintaining site records.
* Raising plant / materials requisitions as necessary.
* Site safety and conformance with Statutory requirements.
* Accurately recording bricklayer’s movements site by site, area by area for re-measurement purposes.
* Promoting the Company’s services in a positive, professional team manner.
* Attending pre-contract interviews to discuss project planning etc.
* Recording fee-back on rate anomalies