Assistant Commercial Manager - Staverton | Zoek UK | a4441b
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Assistant Commercial Manager
Staverton, Northamptonshire, England
£28000 - £37000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Assistant Commerical Manager (Building Services)
My client are a leading Gloucestershire based MEP contractor working with a variety of well known clients across the UK. With services including mechanical, electrical, & public health supply and installation, in retail, industrial, commercial, hospitality, and leisure settings. Due to their continued growth they are seeking an Assistant Commercial Manager (Building Services) to join the team.
Assistant Commercial Manager (Building Services)
This challenging and rewarding opportunity offers great variety. No two days will be the same, and if you enjoy working in a passionate team this role could be for you. The position presents exciting future career development potential as the company evolves & grows. We are seeking someone who is committed, driven and enjoys working within a small team to support the company's growth & success. The position is a fast-paced adaptable role often requiring the ability to multi-task & operate to tight time constraints. Reporting to the Pre-Construction Manager, we are seeking someone who is committed, able to contribute to improving the efficiency & quality of the company. The position would suit a graduate with experience in the industry.
Typical Daily Duties
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure commercial related tasks are dealt with a coordinated approach.
- Preparing budgets, variations, valuations & applications for projects with site visits/meetings as required.
- Supporting to collate bill of quantity information & schedule of rates for allocated frameworks.
- Respond to commercial queries across prospective & live sites.
- Ensure client requirements & deadlines are met while maintaining required business margins.
- Daily liaison with existing & potential clients in a professional manner.
- Regular follow up relating to submitted work.
- Contribute to hand over secured projects to operations teams, identifying risks, opportunities, assumptions & exclusions.
- Maintain effective change control management, live reports & budget analysis.
- Ensure valuations are submitted in accordance with individual project requirements.
- Follow up on valuations to ensure payments are received on time.
- Agree & negotiate final accounts.
Assistant Commercial Manager (Building Services) Requirements:
- Experience working in the Construction Industry.
- IT literate (Microsoft Office). Use of Excel imperative.
- Full UK driving license.
- Able to prioritise own workload & work to deadlines.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Building services background preferred.
- Negotiating experience & client facing confidence
- Must be proactive, committed, & hardworking
- Have a positive attitude to work & contribute enthusiasm to a team-based environment
- Vital to enjoy & be able to work as part of a passionate team
- Show flexibility & initiative within the role
- Attention to detail
Assistant Commercial Manager (Building Services) Package and Hours:
- Salary up to £ 37,000 per annum (Subject to experience).
- Annual performance related bonus.
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays.
- Company Workplace pension scheme.
- Reasonable expenses