P/T and F/T - Milton Keynes - This Area Only | Zoek UK | a44470
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
P/T and F/T Customer Care Advisor, 6 month FTC
Milton Keynes - This Area Only
Over the course of 10 years, bp pulse has established itself as the market leader in electric vehicle charging, providing solutions for EV drivers to charge at home, at work and on the road. On our mission to make charging fast and hassle-free, our charging points have been used over 30 million times to enable around 200 million miles of zero tailpipe emission driving. We work with the world's leading vehicle manufacturers to support their customers, as well as some of the UK's biggest fleets, leasing companies and local authorities. We are the UK's only fully integrated, end-to-end manufacturer and operator of charging infrastructure, and our nationwide Polar network of public charge points is recognised for its quality and reliability. Following the acquisition by BP in 2018, the company is growing rapidly and, in 2020, moved to a brand new, purpose-built head office and production facility in Milton Keynes to support this growth and allow it to capitalise on a booming electric vehicle market.
This is an opportunity to join a business with an envious and unrivalled position in a fast-growing market, and ultimately help enable more people to transition to electric vehicles. You will not just be part of the biggest change in the automotive industry for a century - you will be at the forefront of it.
Dealing with an interesting variety of inbound and outbound communications with customers, including calls, emails and live chats.
- To be the first line of support for our customers and charge point hosts
- Identify customer needs and resolve their queries on first contact
- Champion our exciting products and keep up to date with any developments to our market leading network
- You will be the face of bp pulse and voice of our customer
- Fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Act as an ambassador for our brand
Full time role - 40 hours per week, with options to work either 4 or 5 days a week out of 7 (this will include some weekend work)
Shifts range between 7:30am - 9:30pm
Part time role - 20 hours per week, various working patterns available
- Strong customer focus and a positive attitude towards working collaboratively
- Flexible and resilient
- Experience of working in an agile, target driven environment through multiple communication channels (telephony & digital)
- Able to travel to and from our head office in Linford Wood - Milton Keynes.
- Fast learner who embraces change in a positive manner
- Strong verbal and written communication (as you will be interacting with our customers via chat and telephony systems)
- Comfortable with working on multiple systems, such as - Amazon Connect and Salesforce
This role is office based at Linford Wood, Milton Keynes.
Salary £22,000 per annum.
Internal Career Pathways:
- After successfully completing probation your salary will increase to £22,250
- Potential to increase salary to £23,500